Pakistan Travel Forum

Plan Pakistan trip by asking travel questions, and reading Pakistan travel reviews. Information and advice about Pakistan destinations, Pakistan hotels, restaurants, and Pakistan travel itineraries.

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 2017-12-02 07:19:55

futshop

Expertise and Soul Stat into MU legend

Expertise and Soul Stat
I've used it several times, but I'm using it like this.
Because of the nature of this mu legend zen game, Tang can not take all the aggro, so he uses the passive effect of melee.

It is also good to have a demon in the city. Convulsions are used for anger backlash and base attacks when there are enemies.
Depending on personal preference, we think that we can use other thing for blowout and duel.
And it is the soul stats that made all these skills possible.

Click on the picture to view it in its original size.
If the existing blades put a wide-range cheap mu legend zen deal in a random manner, the body can not survive and die.

It covers everything. Vomiting + Anger If you regurgitate, there are many things that are full of fitness.
I've invested 60 stats for stability, but I think it's okay to invest only 30 stats.

Finally
I'm starting now and there is not enough information. I still have only 88,000 fighting power ...
Many people also comment on the mu zen feedback and share information, so I will continue to modify it.
ps. I have a low attack power, but I do not like it.BY http://www.playerhot.com/games/mu-legend/golds here now.. well done, so thanks!

2017-12-02 07:19:55

AdBot
Advertisements

Adverts

Board footer