Pakistan Travel Forum

Plan Pakistan trip by asking travel questions, and reading Pakistan travel reviews. Information and advice about Pakistan destinations, Pakistan hotels, restaurants, and Pakistan travel itineraries.

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 2017-12-30 05:55:43

BoySmile

Ronaldo: How I Ended Up At Man Utd

Ronaldo: How I Ended Up At Man Utd
https://dj0j0ofql4htg.cloudfront.net/cms2/image_manager/uploads/News/286158/7/default.jpg
Real Madrid talisman Cristiano Ronaldo has revealed how he ended up at Manchester United in 2003, after the likes of Juventus and Los สโบเบท Blancos showed interest in acquiring his services.The Portuguese joined United as a teenager from Portuguese club Sporting Lisbon after impressing in a friendly against the Red Devils.Despite interest from the Bianconeri and his current club Real at the time, Ronaldo decided to sign for the club formerly managed by Sir Alex Ferguson."Many clubs were interested in me," the Portugal captain said recently, according to the Daily Mirror."But the key man as always was Jorge Mendes. He has always guided me in the right direction. Of course, I remember สโบเบท that he talked also about Juventus, and I was happy because they are an extraordinary club."He also talked about Real Madrid, Manchester United and many others. But the club that offered me the best conditions were United. It was a dream because, as a kid, I always wanted to play in the Premier League."United gave me this opportunity and for that I have to thank Sir Alex Ferguson, and สโบเบท obviously Jorge helped me to arrive there."

2017-12-30 05:55:43

AdBot
Advertisements

Adverts

Board footer