Pakistan Travel Forum

Plan Pakistan trip by asking travel questions, and reading Pakistan travel reviews. Information and advice about Pakistan destinations, Pakistan hotels, restaurants, and Pakistan travel itineraries.

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 2018-02-09 19:48:19

BoySmile

Xavi Names A Star He Would Love To See At Barca

Xavi Names A Star He Would Love To See At Barca
https://dj0j0ofql4htg.cloudfront.net/cms2/image_manager/uploads/News/288198/7/default.jpg
FC Barcelona legend Xavi Hernandez has named a player  he would love to [b]รวม ทาง เข้า sbo/b] see at the Catalan giants in the future.The Spaniard enjoyed many years in the heart of Barca's midfield, where he controlled games with his composure and passing ability.Xavi, who knows what it takes to play in the middle of the pitch for the Blaugrana, recently praised [i]รวม ทาง เข้า sbo/i] Paris Saint-Germain's Marco Verratti, whom he sees some of himself in."Of all the players in today's game, Verratti resembles me the most," the Spaniard told RMC."He is technically excellent and makes the right decisions under pressure. He is very important for his club, but it is true that one day I  would love to see him  รวม ทาง เข้า sbo  play for Barcelona."

2018-02-09 19:48:19

AdBot
Advertisements

Adverts

Board footer