Pakistan Travel Forum

Plan Pakistan trip by asking travel questions, and reading Pakistan travel reviews. Information and advice about Pakistan destinations, Pakistan hotels, restaurants, and Pakistan travel itineraries.

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 2018-02-17 07:05:04

HarryJenkinsViTELL Niem

Montserrat-trekking

Hello,

next year in june I´ll make a voyage to Barcelona and the Costa Brava together with 45-50 pupils/students, 18 years old. We want to visit Montserrat and plan a hiking/trekking tour. But what about continuing in west direction, passing els ecos, els frares encantats, agulles and then down to Can Macana, where we surely can be picked up by our bus (or vice-versa from can macana to monastir de monserrat)? Is it possible to take the normal wander path via S.Joan, Jeroni, Montgros, Refugi Barbé/Agulles or is it too dangerous (for example with climbing passages)? How long does it take?
I would be thankful if you could send me a few information (in English, please, if possible) before I begin to make our voyage program.

Thanks

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:
https://www.wikiloc.com/forum/viewtopic … amp;t=1897
Industrial Animation Video

2018-02-17 07:05:04

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 2018-04-24 10:07:15

kaew777

Re: Montserrat-trekking

http://static.siamsport.co.th/news/2018/04/24/news201804241016348.jpg
sbobet222Jonas Hector, the defender of Cologne, decided to renew his contract with the agency for another two years and with the rumors of a move to the team. "The goat" and the new season with the team. Although I have to fall to play in Division 2.
    27-year-old Hector has been attracted by several big clubs including Bayern Munich, Borussia Dortmund and Juventus, but lately he has decided to leave. The future is with Cologne until 2023.Currently, Cologne are at the bottom of the Bundesliga table. From the drop zone to 8 points, while the remaining only 3 shots, which is almost certainly that they will drop to the German division level 2 next season.

Adverts

Board footer