Pakistan Travel Forum

Plan Pakistan trip by asking travel questions, and reading Pakistan travel reviews. Information and advice about Pakistan destinations, Pakistan hotels, restaurants, and Pakistan travel itineraries.

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 2018-03-21 08:13:09

BoySmile

Aubameyang Explains Why He Chose Gabon Over France and Spain

Aubameyang Explains Why He Chose Gabon Over France and Spain
https://dj0j0ofql4htg.cloudfront.net/cms2/image_manager/uploads/News/292026/7/default.jpg
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang was eligible to เล่น บอล ออนไลน์ represent France and Spain, but the Arsenal striker has explained why chose to represent Gabon.Aubameyang was born in France to a Spanish mother, which made him eligible to play for both nations.However, the striker opted to play for the nation where his father was born. His father featured for clubs such as Nice, Toulouse and Le Havre."I was very young when I decided [which country to play for]," Aubameyang told Arsenal's official website."I wanted to follow in my father's footsteps. He was captain of the national side in เล่น บอล ออนไลน์ the past."I could well have chosen to play for Spain or France. I played for the French under-21 team, but I realised very quickly that in เล่น บอล ออนไลน์ my heart I wanted to emulate my father."

2018-03-21 08:13:09

AdBot
Advertisements

Adverts

Board footer