Pakistan Travel Forum

Plan Pakistan trip by asking travel questions, and reading Pakistan travel reviews. Information and advice about Pakistan destinations, Pakistan hotels, restaurants, and Pakistan travel itineraries.

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 2018-07-16 04:10:20

BoySmile

New €57m Signing Comments On Chelsea Switch

New €57m Signing Comments On Chelsea Switch
https://dj0j0ofql4htg.cloudfront.net/cms2/image_manager/uploads/News/298201/7/1531589821_de2ca.jpg
Italy international Jorginho เล่น บอล ออนไลน์ turned down a move to Manchester City to join Chelsea, and he has now commented on his move to Stamford Bridge.Jorginho was announced as the Blues' first signing on Saturday, signing a five-year deal with the FA Cup champions.The 26-year-old will now link up with new Chelsea manager Maurizio Sarri, who worked with at Napoli.There was interest in from Man City, but the player reveals he is ecstatic to เล่น บอล ออนไลน์ at with the London outfit. ‘I am absolutely ecstatic to be here at Chelsea," Jorginho told the club's official website."It is not easy to become part of such a big team so I am very, very happy."I am excited to play in เล่น บอล ออนไลน์ such an intense league, for a team that gives everything to play and win.’

2018-07-16 04:10:20

AdBot
Advertisements

Adverts

Board footer