Pakistan Travel Forum

Plan Pakistan trip by asking travel questions, and reading Pakistan travel reviews. Information and advice about Pakistan destinations, Pakistan hotels, restaurants, and Pakistan travel itineraries.

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 2018-07-20 04:38:56

BoySmile

New Signing: What Neymar Told Me About Barca

https://dj0j0ofql4htg.cloudfront.net/cms2/image_manager/uploads/News/298596/7/default.jpg
One of FC Barcelona’s new signings has maxbet revealed what Neymar, who left for Paris Saint-Germain last year, told him about the Catalan club before he put pen to paper on a deal in Spain.Neymar quit the Blaugrana quite controversially in August 2017, joining French giants PSG for a world-record transfer fee.The Brazilian's relationship with the Catalans undoubtedly soured during that time, but new signing Arthur has revealed that Neymar only had good things to say to him about Barca before he signed for the club."When I was maxbet deciding whether to come or not, he sent me a message telling me about all the positive things at Barcelona," he said, according to Sport.  "He spoke about how it was a marvellous club, with very welcoming people, a great city. Lots of good maxbet things."The 21-year-old represented Gremio on 50 occasions before his move to Spain, scoring two goals and assisting a further three strikes.

2018-07-20 04:38:56

AdBot
Advertisements

Adverts

Board footer