Pakistan Travel Forum

Plan Pakistan trip by asking travel questions, and reading Pakistan travel reviews. Information and advice about Pakistan destinations, Pakistan hotels, restaurants, and Pakistan travel itineraries.

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

• Index
  •  » Trekking
  •  » New Real Madrid Signing: I Dream Of Playing With Neymar

#1 2018-07-22 03:25:54

BoySmile

New Real Madrid Signing: I Dream Of Playing With Neymar

https://dj0j0ofql4htg.cloudfront.net/cms2/image_manager/uploads/News/298686/7/default.jpg
LaLiga giants Real Madrid recently unveiled a new signing, who revealed he would love to play alongside former FC Barcelona star ทาง เข้า sbobet ใหม่ ล่าสุด Neymar.Brazilian starlet Vinicius Junior was unveiled to the media on Friday afternoon after completing his move from Flamengo for a reported fee of €45million.Neymar has been heavily linked with Los Blancos in the past year, while the club have come out to deny they will make a move for the Selecao forward.However, that did ทาง เข้า sbobet ใหม่ ล่าสุด not stop Real's latest acquisition talking about the prospect of playing with the PSG star."I think my style of play is similar to Neymar. They have compared me to [retired Brazil striker] Ronaldo but to be like both would be great," Vinicius was qouted as saying by FourFourTwo."Neymar is my idol, the idol ทาง เข้า sbobet ใหม่ ล่าสุด of all Brazilians, of everyone. I dream of playing with Neymar, and if God wills it, I will play with him soon for Brazil."

2018-07-22 03:25:54

AdBot
Advertisements
  • Index
  •  » Trekking
  •  » New Real Madrid Signing: I Dream Of Playing With Neymar

Adverts

Board footer