Pakistan Travel Forum

Plan Pakistan trip by asking travel questions, and reading Pakistan travel reviews. Information and advice about Pakistan destinations, Pakistan hotels, restaurants, and Pakistan travel itineraries.

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 2018-09-17 07:18:07

BoySmile

Ronaldo Comments On Opening His Account With Juve

https://dj0j0ofql4htg.cloudfront.net/cms2/image_manager/uploads/News/501177/7/1537160239_efd04.jpg
With Juventus superstar Cristiano Ronaldo finally getting off the mark for the Italian giants this past weekend since his arrival from Real Madrid, the sbo168 Portuguese has commented on how opening his account for the club feels. After failing to find the back of the net in his first three games for the Bianconeri, Ronaldo scored both goals in his new team's 2-1 win over Sassuolo in Serie A on Sunday evening.The Portuguese has since admitted he was feeling the pressure to score, and is happy to have opened his account."I'm very happy, we started well," he told Mediaset."Sassuolo defend well, but we put in an intense performance and deserved to win."I really wanted to score these first goals and I'm happy to have found the net."This is football. The important thing is that the team wins. Obviously, I was a sbo168 little tense with all the talk of Real Madrid and not scoring, but I thank my teammates for supporting me throughout."I knew that I was working well and it was only a matter of time. I am adapting well to Italian football."The Bianconeri have won all four of their opening league games of the campaign, and will play their first UEFA Champions League match sbo168 of the season against Valencia on Wednesday.

2018-09-17 07:18:07

AdBot
Advertisements

Adverts

Board footer