Pakistan Travel Forum

Plan Pakistan trip by asking travel questions, and reading Pakistan travel reviews. Information and advice about Pakistan destinations, Pakistan hotels, restaurants, and Pakistan travel itineraries.

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 2018-11-05 08:43:30

BoySmile

PSG Star Speaks About Drink-Driving Arrest

PSG Star Speaks About Drink-Driving Arrest
https://cdn.soccerladuma.co.za/cms2/image_manager/uploads/News/506083/7/default.jpg
The Paris Saint-Germain star who was arrested for being twice of over the drink-driving limit has now spoken out about the incident.PSG confirmed on www sbobet Friday that Marco Verratti was caught drink-driving on Wednesday evening after testing twice over the limit.Verratti was in action as the Ligue 1 champions defeated Lille 2-1 on Friday evening, the midfielder revealed after the game that he was disappointed with himself.“I had some difficult days and that’s to be expected. I made a mistake,” Verratti told reporters, according to Football Italia.“I apologised already the day after, because I knew full well what I’d done was wrong. I think that I’m still young and at times www sbobet mistakes can happen, they help me learn and grow for the future.“I wanted to give even more on the pitch because I knew that I had to make up for it. My teammates have forgiven me, but I am disappointed in myself. I know www sbobet that I have to uphold the image of the club and the fans.”

Last edited by BoySmile (2018-11-05 08:44:11)

2018-11-05 08:43:30

AdBot
Advertisements

Adverts

Board footer