Pakistan Travel Forum

Plan Pakistan trip by asking travel questions, and reading Pakistan travel reviews. Information and advice about Pakistan destinations, Pakistan hotels, restaurants, and Pakistan travel itineraries.

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

• Index
  •  » Trekking
  •  » Brazilian Star Comments On Scoring First Barca Goal

#1 2018-11-07 07:34:19

BoySmile

Brazilian Star Comments On Scoring First Barca Goal

https://cdn.soccerladuma.co.za/cms2/image_manager/uploads/News/506195/7/1541571724_75609.jpg
After a tough few months since signing for บอล ออนไลน์ FC Barcelona, a Brazilian star has commented on scoring his first goal for the Catalan club following his strike in the UEFA Champions League on Tuesday night.Malcom signed for the Blaugrana near the end of August, but has featured very little since joining the club.The 21-year-old had featured just three times all season before coming off the bench to score against Inter Milan on Tuesday night, and was understandably delighted to get off the mark for บอล ออนไลน์ the team."Barcelona was a dream I had as a child," he told Mundo Deportivo."To debut in the Champions League and score a goal, I will celebrate with the family. My dream at Barca is starting, my dream is to make history and do great things."I have to thank the group for บอล ออนไลน์  giving me confidence. I want to play more."Every day I train to be able to show that I have the quality to be in this group."The Brazilian has made four appearances for Barca in his debut campaign so far, scoring once.

2018-11-07 07:34:19

AdBot
Advertisements
  • Index
  •  » Trekking
  •  » Brazilian Star Comments On Scoring First Barca Goal

Adverts

Board footer