Pakistan Travel Forum

Plan Pakistan trip by asking travel questions, and reading Pakistan travel reviews. Information and advice about Pakistan destinations, Pakistan hotels, restaurants, and Pakistan travel itineraries.

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 2017-12-31 05:42:38

BoySmile

Ronaldo: Barca Always Had Issues With Brazilians

https://dj0j0ofql4htg.cloudfront.net/cms2/image_manager/uploads/News/286163/7/1514560089_bec23.jpg
Brazil legend Ronaldo de Lima claims FC Barcelona have สโบเบ็ต always had problems with Brazilian players and reveals he always felt more connected to Real Madrid.Click through the gallery to see some of the Brazilians who have played for Barca.The Catalan giants have had a number of big Brazilians players in the past however a few of them have left after fall-outs, which most recently included Neymar.Ronaldo, who only spent one year สโบเบ็ต at the Camp Nou, claims his countryman have always had issues with the Catalan giants."I felt much happier and more connected to Real Madrid, despite having lived a great year in Barcelona," Ronaldo told Esporte Interativo ."In the end, my history with Barca was very bad, similar to the one Neymar had."Barcelona have always had issues with Brazilian players: Neymar, Romario, Ronaldinho and me."We were all treated badly by the club in the end, despite all our สโบเบ็ต contributions and dedication."

2017-12-31 05:42:38

AdBot
Advertisements

Adverts

Board footer