Pakistan Travel Forum

Plan Pakistan trip by asking travel questions, and reading Pakistan travel reviews. Information and advice about Pakistan destinations, Pakistan hotels, restaurants, and Pakistan travel itineraries.

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 2018-02-02 18:58:57

BoySmile

Neymar Must Respect His Opponents!'

Neymar Must Respect His Opponents!'
https://dj0j0ofql4htg.cloudfront.net/cms2/image_manager/uploads/News/287777/7/default.jpg
A French Ligue 1 player has criticised Paris Saint-Germain ทาง เข้า sbobet ใหม่ ล่าสุด superstar Neymar for his recent antics in France.The ex-FC Barcelona player received criticism for how he behaved in PSG’s recent clash with Rennes.After being booked for a foul, Neymar made as if he was going to help his opponent up, but when Rennes defender ทาง เข้า sbobet ใหม่ ล่าสุด Hamari Traore reached out to grab the Brazilian’s hand, the PSG forward retracted his hand.Monaco defender, Andrea Raggi, has now slammed the 25-year-old for his actions, insisting the Selecao star must show more respect to other players."Neymar must show more humility towards his fellow players," he said, according to ESPN."I saw what he did and I think a champion like Neymar should have a little more respect for other players."For me, it wasn't a great thing to do."Neymar has been in fantastic form since arriving in France, scoring 26 goals ทาง เข้า sbobet ใหม่ ล่าสุด and assisting 16 assists in 25 matches.

2018-02-02 18:58:57

AdBot
Advertisements

Adverts

Board footer