Pakistan Travel Forum

Plan Pakistan trip by asking travel questions, and reading Pakistan travel reviews. Information and advice about Pakistan destinations, Pakistan hotels, restaurants, and Pakistan travel itineraries.

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 2018-02-09 10:16:17

LOVE55

SBOBET

Salazar is happy with the Swans, but sneakily drops 'La Liga'.
Mohamed Saidah, the offensive player of the Liverpool team, said he is happy to play at Anfield. In the midst of the rumors that Real Madrid are preparing to offer to raise this summer.
The Egyptian star team showed a scathing first-half season with "Reds" having already hit 28 goals since moving to Ashley. Roma with a fee of 36.9 million pounds.
This form of play has caused rumors that Real Madrid is preparing a huge offer. I bought a 25-year-old star to join the army.
The newspaper of the country. Asked Salah about the rumors. And the respondent replied: "Why do you think they talk about these things? I do not have much to say. If I had to say something I say I am happy with Liverpool.
"Now I'm still here. I want to concentrate on the team and finish the season with the best performance.
"Yes, I was watching La Liga, but I could not watch it because sometimes it was against the schedule of Liverpool.
"La Liga is a good league. Flush with the team. And the way to play it is very attractive. "
Salah has mentioned Philippe Castro, Brazilian playmaker, Brazilian winger, who moved to football with Barcelona.
"I miss him! He is my friend  I'm very happy to meet him in Barcelona. Because he is the best player with brilliant skills.รับ พนัน บอล
"He was very calm. I am proud to have played alongside him. "
http://www.gudoball.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/48E2273400000578-5365005-image-m-30_1518045945605.jpg

2018-02-09 10:16:17

AdBot
Advertisements

Adverts

Board footer