Pakistan Travel Forum

Plan Pakistan trip by asking travel questions, and reading Pakistan travel reviews. Information and advice about Pakistan destinations, Pakistan hotels, restaurants, and Pakistan travel itineraries.

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 2018-02-11 10:59:45

LOVE55

SBOBET

Lambert believes swan 1-2 branch not down,
Ricky Lambert, the former striker of Liverpool and Southampton, predicts the results of the "Reds" and the "Saints" in the Premier League. League this Sunday I believe that both sides will share the same points.
The shooting star, who is currently 35 years old, has successfully hung stud. Ever brought Southampton promoted from the league. The Premier League and moved to football in Anfield for the team for one season.
"It's clear that Southampton has a downfall. But they keep the good results in the back, which looks like they are improving.
"They missed out on Charlie Austin's lack of interest in tracking Southampton right now, because everything over the last eight years has gone all out. Now they are struggling. With the play in the house, I think that may be the same.
"They had a great win (over West Bromwich Albion) and that would give them full confidence. The match against Liverpool was a difficult task, especially if their striker showed a knockout. They can win every team. It's a difficult job for Southampton. "
Lambert also mentioned Adam Lallana midfielder Liverpool. The former captain of Southampton. And the football in the same color in the shirt with the Reds.
"He was with Southampton when I moved. The team has just fallen and there are rumors that he may move in the summer.
"But finally, he continued, because he could see what was going to happen. Seeing his development with the club is remarkable. He is one of the three best players I've played. He's really awesome
"He led one step ahead. Whether it is catching the ball, rolling or skill.
"What I always say, which may not be well known, is the commitment and desire to overcome. He was the captain of the Saints for two seasons before moving away. At the time, it was just a young player, but bear the burden on it.
"I love his commitment to defeat. The thing that stands out in my eyes is that everything is just as good. Having shared the same path with him for five years is very special. "ลิ้ ง sbo
http://www.gudoball.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/180210093541.jpg

2018-02-11 10:59:45

AdBot
Advertisements

Adverts

Board footer