Pakistan Travel Forum

Plan Pakistan trip by asking travel questions, and reading Pakistan travel reviews. Information and advice about Pakistan destinations, Pakistan hotels, restaurants, and Pakistan travel itineraries.

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 2018-04-16 06:31:25

BoySmile

Iniesta Confirms He's Made A Decision On His Future

Iniesta Confirms He's Made A Decision On His Future
https://dj0j0ofql4htg.cloudfront.net/cms2/image_manager/uploads/News/293372/7/default.jpg
FC Barcelona star Andres Iniesta has confirmed that wwwpic5678 he has made a decision on his future.Iniesta's contract, which he renewed this season, reportedly has an option for him to leave at the end of the season.It is believed that the 33-year-old has received a number of offers from the Chinese Super League, although."I've already decided what I'm going to do," Iniesta was quoted as saying by FourFourTwo."I've always had affection from the fans, I'm grateful to them, who've been there for more than 20 years. Their support has been essential for winning."When I have to wwwpic5678 give my opinion, the club will know it and then everyone else will find out. Right now, I'm happy with the game today, because LaLiga means a huge amount."The disappointments and the things we've done badly, they hurt. The things we do  wwwpic5678 well are there to be enjoyed. We have two roads: to grieve, or to go through mourning and move forwards."

2018-04-16 06:31:25

AdBot
Advertisements

Adverts

Board footer