Pakistan Travel Forum

Plan Pakistan trip by asking travel questions, and reading Pakistan travel reviews. Information and advice about Pakistan destinations, Pakistan hotels, restaurants, and Pakistan travel itineraries.

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 2018-06-05 04:44:41

BoySmile

Liverpool's Interest In France Star Confirmed

https://dj0j0ofql4htg.cloudfront.net/cms2/image_manager/uploads/News/296073/7/default.jpg
An agent has confirmed that 2017/18 UEFA Champions League agent sbobet runners-up Liverpool are interested in his client, a French star who is in Les Bleus' squad for the 2018 FIFA World Cup.There have been rumours the English side is looking to sign Lyon star Nabil Fekir in the coming month, and that the player's agent even met with the Merseyside club over the past weekend.  Jean-Pierre Bernes, Fekir's agent, has now admitted that Jurgen Klopp's side is chasing his client, but also insisted there is no agreement in place, despite what the media is suggesting."I did not leave Marseille (this weekend), I am with my family," Bernes told Le Progres."But I will be clear, we will go with Nabil to Liverpool agent sbobet or elsewhere when there is an agreement with Lyon – and if (Lyon chairman) Jean-Michel Aulas gives the green light."Liverpool's interest exists, but for the moment nothing is done, and other clubs could come in. The (transfer) window will be long."The Reds have already made one signing in this window, having wrapped up a deal for agent sbobet Brazilian midfielder Fabinho from Monaco last week.Fekir, 24, made 40 appearances for Lyon in the 2017/18 campaign, scoring 23 goals and assisting a further eight strikes.

2018-06-05 04:44:41

AdBot
Advertisements

Adverts

Board footer