Pakistan Travel Forum

Plan Pakistan trip by asking travel questions, and reading Pakistan travel reviews. Information and advice about Pakistan destinations, Pakistan hotels, restaurants, and Pakistan travel itineraries.

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 2018-07-19 04:20:52

BoySmile

Pogba's Pre-Game Speech Against Argentina Revealed

Pogba's Pre-Game Speech Against Argentina Revealed
https://dj0j0ofql4htg.cloudfront.net/cms2/image_manager/uploads/News/298535/7/default.jpg
En route to the 2018 FIFA World Cup final, France superstar Paul Pogba delivered an inspiring speech to his teammates ahead of เว็บ แทง บอล their round of 16 fixture against Lionel Messi's Argentina.According to a number of players in the French squad, the Manchester United midfielder had a prominent leadership role in the dressing room during the global showpiece. In a documentary that aired on French television recently, Pogba showed he is cut out to be a leader as he gave his teammates a rousing pep talk ahead of their round of 16 tie against Argentina in Kazan."I want to see warriors on the field, guys," he told his teammates in a scene from the documentary aired by TF1."I do not want to go home! We เว็บ แทง บอล will finish happy! I want to party tonight. I want to be dead on the field, all together! I want men, warriors, soldiers.      "Today we will 'kill' them. Messi or no Messi, I do not care! We come to win this World Cup!" France lifted the World Cup for เว็บ แทง บอล the second time in their history on Sunday – their first triumph was on home soil in 1998.

2018-07-19 04:20:52

AdBot
Advertisements

Adverts

Board footer