Pakistan Travel Forum

Plan Pakistan trip by asking travel questions, and reading Pakistan travel reviews. Information and advice about Pakistan destinations, Pakistan hotels, restaurants, and Pakistan travel itineraries.

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 2018-11-02 07:44:53

BoySmile

'I Admire Ronaldo, But Messi Is Magical'

'I Admire Ronaldo, But Messi Is Magical'
https://cdn.soccerladuma.co.za/cms2/image_manager/uploads/News/505979/7/default.jpg
A Nigeria international, who played sbobetsh at the 2018 FIFA World Cup, has explained why he prefers FC Barcelona superstar Lionel Messi to Juventus forward Cristiano Ronaldo.Stoke City and Super Eagles midfielder Oghenekaro Etebo has praised both the Argentine and Portuguese for their dominance over the years, but admitted he thinks Messi is "the better of the two".
"They are both top players but I must tell you the truth, you can imagine that in 10 years it's been both of them staying consistent for that long," he told footballlive.ng.
"I don't think it has ever happened before in football. These two rivals are so good and untouchable, but I'm going to go for Lionel Messi as the better of the two.
"Ronaldo is a very hardworking player that shows you that with dedication to sbobetsh what you do, you can reach the top of your craft.
"I honestly admire him as well, but Messi is just magical."
While Etebo has never played against Ronaldo, he did go up against Messi at the World Cup in Russia.The 31-year-old found the back of the net in Argentina's 2-1 win over Nigeria, which ultimately helped send the Albiceleste through to sbobetsh the round of 16 at the tournament.

2018-11-02 07:44:53

AdBot
Advertisements

Adverts

Board footer