Pakistan Travel Forum

Plan Pakistan trip by asking travel questions, and reading Pakistan travel reviews. Information and advice about Pakistan destinations, Pakistan hotels, restaurants, and Pakistan travel itineraries.

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 2019-01-23 09:47:22

BoySmile

New Barca Signing: I Know I'm Not A Starter

New Barca Signing: I Know I'm Not A Starter
https://cdn.soccerladuma.co.za/cms2/image_manager/uploads/News/509016/7/1548227404_94553.jpg
After becoming the first ever Ghanaian to join maxbet LaLiga giants FC Barcelona, Kevin-Prince Boateng has commented on his role at the club, which will see him compete with Lionel Messi and Luis Suarez for a starting berth.The Camp Nou outfit surprised many when they confirmed the signing of the 31-year-old attacker on a six-month loan deal from Serie A side Sassuolo.
The former AC Milan, Borussia Dortmund and Tottenham Hotspur star has since admitted that while he is excited at having completed a dream move to the Blaugrana, he is aware of the situation regarding his potential playing time.
"This is a test and I know I haven't arrived as a starter, but I want to play well and stay for many years, that's my goal," he said at his unveiling, as quoted by Marca.
"At almost 32 years old, the role of a No. 9 is perfect for maxbetme. It's important to have a player like me in the team because I have other attributes.
"It's an incredible feeling to be here. Yesterday I was sad because I was happy in Sassuolo, but this was a great opportunity maxbet  and I couldn't say no.
"I wanted to come to Barcelona, as soon as I heard of their interest I spoke to my agent."

2019-01-23 09:47:22

AdBot
Advertisements

Adverts

Board footer